Free Video Clip of How to Teach Shooting
Basketball Shooting - Key Teaching Points
- Ball can miss only 4 ways - Right, Left, Long, Short
- Alignment eliminates missing Right and Left
- Establish Alignment on 3 holes - Nail, Ball, Basket Holes
- 3 Shooting Fingers, 7 Guide Fingers
- Have Target on Rim, Front, Back, or Middle that is smaller than rim
- Backspin and Pronation makes the Shot Soft
- 3 Balls will almost fit in Rim - Don't have to be Perfect - just close!
- "Shoot the Hypotenuse"!
Check out the Complete Youth Basketball Shooting DVD
Return to Free Youth Basketball Coaching Videos
Return to Home Page
Instructional DVD Series
The Flames Basketball Fundamentals DVD Series is developed to provide the youth player, parent, and coach detailed teaching and coaching information for youth basketball.
"The best all inclusive DVDs for teaching basketball fundamentals I have seen."
"These DVDs are outstanding and stand alone in the instructional DVD market as a product designed to teach the youth player and youth teams with unique and easy to understand methods."
"Best total package of youth basketball fundamentals on one DVD you will find. Both of these DVDs are really three DVDs in one. Outstanding effort and value for the customer."
Flames Basketball Fundamentals DVD
Screen & Roll
Give and Go
Both DVDs for $34.95